Saturday, February 16, 2019

JANUARY ROUND UP

January flew by, I commenced the year still on holidays which was great. It was a pretty chill week as it was way too hot to head out and do much. And I am still in recovery mode. So I pottered at home, online, read, watched tele and movies, and napped, and that was a-ok by me.

You can read my reviews here.

I headed back to choir and we worked on Fragile by Sting for the month's One Song Sing at Newcastle Library, which - as always - was a blast.




I returned to work and back into my projects, loads to do, and equal parts fascinating and challenging.

I headed into Queen's Wharf to meet friends to see Trancemission, who still sound good despite having a new singer. It was a stunning day.



Later in the month Cathy and I headed to Lake Macquarie Art Gallery for a jewellery making course and brunch prior. It was a fun day.



Spent some time with the family, checking out my nephew's 'new' car, and their cute addition to the family, Vixen.



Jayne and I had a girlie night out at Maryville Tavern before visiting Lee in her new digs. Great meal, and great conversations on a stinking hot night.


Will this heat ever disappear...oh vey!!!

As part of my Oscar Watch I saw a few films, The Favourite (well half of it, before we were evacuated by fire alarms), A Star is Born, Vice, Green Book, and Juliet Naked. Stay tuned for reviews soon.

Also the usual markets and photography.

















No comments: