Thursday, December 14, 2023

MAY/JUNE/JULY/AUGUST DIARY

It's been quite the year, and I am behind in my blogs

Here is a brief look at the key things middle third of the year.

We celebrated Andrew's birthday in May in the city and with family. This included seeing Guardians of the Galaxy III, which was fun.






There as a huge Sculpture display at Fort Scratchley, which was simply amazing, the perfect venue.











In June we farewelled The Cambridge Hotel, my stomping ground since my teens. WE saw The Porkers and it was great. You can read more about it here.







We celebrated Hayley's and Mum's birthdays


Did a bit of whale watching at Fort Scratchley.






And saw The Church and Henry Rollins.

The Church, were quite ordinary, sadly.



Henry, on the other hand, kicked arse. What a man!



July was insanely busy with Wuthering Heights day and POP BAM.




POP BAM was a festival I led with a remarkable team for work. It was a version of a comic con, a huge amount of work for my team, but highly successful.









August was recovery month, but we did have the extreme pleasure of seeing John Cleese at the Civic Theatre.



As always here are my reviews:
AND
July/August 

Here are some more photos:
















No comments: