Saturday, February 25, 2017

JANUARY ROUND UP

Ahhh 2017, I expect grand things of you!!!

It started quiet but went fast.

J and I saw La La Land and had a lovely dinner at The Mattara prior. It was my second viewing and I was an enamoured the second time if not more.

I caught up with my sister K, and her gorgeous kids mid month for a look at the Wildlife photography at Newcastle Library and a yummy lunch at Coco Mondo. Afterwards I went for a walk around the beach.





I was at Coco Mondo later in the week to meet C for lunch and then we headed to the Art Gallery to see John Olsen and celebrate his birthday. What an amazing time that was, an eloquent man, jovial and intelligent. And that exhibit is also great.





The following day I took myself to see Nick Cave at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre. Despite being a fan, I had never seen Nick before, I was blown away, you can read all about it here.

I have an extra long weekend at the end of the month. This commenced with C and I taking the train from Wyong to Sydney to take part of The Nude exhibition after hours evening.

I rounded the month out but seeing Jackie and Lion and commencing Oscarwatch2017!

Work was busy but good, the heat though was unrelenting.

I mostly stayed in and watched tele and read as you can see by my January Reviews.

And here are some extra photos.






No comments: