Wednesday, August 15, 2018

JULY ROUND UP

I was still at home recovering the first couple of weeks of July. But I started to feel better and my skin healed as such so I tested the waters with some little trips out and about. I got tired, but I managed.

I did a little walk around Warners Bay to see all the fabulous new sculptures that have been installed.








I finally made it to the hairdressers and beautician and started to really feel human again.

I babysitted my niece, took her to soccer clinic and we watched Edward Scissorhands, what a delight.

And caught up with C for lunch.


There was a lot of family occasions as my sister moved to Melbourne.


And Kate Bush Day - what fun!!!


My final day of sick leave was super special. I went into Nobbys for lunch and saw the most magnificent turnout from migrating whales. It was amazing, too far out for pics, but plenty burnt into my memory!




My first day back to work was lovely, with my team missing me so. That night I headed into Foghorn for dinner, Popolo Gelato for dessert, and the Civic to see The White Album Concert. What sheer and utter joy!



There was the usual markets and kids soccer and just slowly easing back into real life.





Work was good but very tiring, mentally and physically, but I will get there.

I ended the month back at Nobbys, no whales, but a lovely lunch as always.



Here's what I have been reading, watching, listening to.

And a few extra pics...














No comments: