Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CAKE/CALIGULA

CAKE

TRACK SIX: Short Skirt/Long Jacket

I like Cake, but love this song a lot, it's just catchy and quirky and always lifts my spirits when I hear it. Not much more to say on this one.

The video is pretty funny too.


CALIGULA

I listened to Caligula a lot when I was younger, they only had a couple of albums, early 90s, Australian band. A mix of styles, they never really hit it big.

TRACK SEVEN: Before

I danced a lot to this, and whilst it is a bit tinny, it still takes me back. I think I saw them at The Cambridge...sounds about right!

When you watch the filmclip you can see how very (bad) 90s it was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colourful is about the only positive thing to say about that clip!

Cathy said...

Oh, I am sure drugs were involved, lol!!!