Saturday, March 9, 2019

FEBRUARY ROUND UP

February was a hectic month. Mostly due to work, I don't go into a lot of detail about work here, just overviews and positive, but let's just say we are going through a lot of change and it is exhausting.

I went to my first gig of the year at the beginning of the month. Steve Smyth, at The Stag at Mayfield. We had a great pub meal prior, and headed into the gig. The Stag are doing wonderful things for the live music scene and the gig area had a great vibe. Steve, as always was great, but possibly not as great as he could have been. He seemed distracted, nonetheless, a good time was had.







There was dinner twice at the Peacock Palace, a long favourited institution at Warners Bay and always a great meal.


I took time to think about my 1 year anniversary since getting dealt the cancer card.

I also headed to Swansea RSL to celebrate Doug's 102nd birthday, but alas he was too unwell to make the day, we celebrated anyway.

February was Oscar Month. You can read about the films I watched, my predictions, and what actually happened at these links.



There are the usual reviews, markets, and pics.







No comments: