Friday, August 7, 2009

DISC ONE: ABBA TO THE BEATLES

This is the first disc in The Best of Best of Best of Series! I will start with the artist and then the selected songs.

1. ABBA - Ring Ring
2. ABBA - Take a chance on me
3. AC/DC - You shook me all night long
4. Aguilera, Christina - Candy Man
5. A-HA - Take on me
6. America - Sister Golden Hair
7. Asia - Heat of the moment
8. Augie March - One crowded hour
9. Australian Crawl - Way I've been
10. Australian Crawl - Easy on your own
11. Badfinger - No matter what
12. Badfinger - Day after day
13. Bananarama - Shy Boy
14. Barenaked Ladies - One Week
15. The Beach Boys - God Only knows
16. The Beatles - She's a woman
17. The Beatles - Slow down
18. The Beatles - I should have known better
19. The Beatles - Gotta get you into my life
20. The Beatles - Oh Darling
21. The Beatles - Across the Universe

No comments: