Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BON JOVI

BON JOVI

All hair and denim with a bit of leather - Bon Jovi was the 80s! I admit I was not that much of a fan back then, I saw them more as a guilty pleasure. As time goes on, I can enjoy them guilt free and saw them live late in 2010...you can read about it here!

http://www.reviews-vyv.blogspot.com/2010/12/bon-jovi.html

TRACK FOURTEEN: Always
This is the big power ballad, yeah a bit bad, but I am a sucker for these tunes...overblown and overstated...but Jeez Jon looks hot! The clip is so mid 90s and a bit meladramatic...I did like her green bra!!


TRACK FIFTEEN: Bad medicine
It's just Rock n Roll baby!!! It's got a good hook and a funky kind of riff, the lyrics are highly amusing, it gives you dances moves - on your knees; count them: one, two, three...you can vamp it up on the dancefloor...ok I will stop before I put the rock snobs off and loose my membership :)

Oh and here is that classic film clip...the jeans couldn't be tighter, the hair couldn't be bigger...imagine if someone let a flame!!

No comments: